Wednesday, April 8, 2009

who i am...

i love to watch the sunset as it fades behind the trees
love to talk with god and you down upon my knees
i love the times i spend with my family and friends
love to dream about all the places i've never been

and i love to watch you laugh and smile, i love to watch you dream
love it when you take my hand just to let me know you believe in me
i love it that I'm your girl, and I love that you're my man
now that you're in my life, baby i know exactly who i am
(wade bowen, who i am)


happy birthday to my baby's daddy, hubby and best friend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! those are very very sweet and heartful words. Happy Birthday to your baby's daddy. Love you Joshy, can't wait to see you and your biggest fans in just a few days.

b/t

Meg & Amanda said...

Love the song, It will be Clark and I's first dance as husband and wife!!! I got all teary just reading the words. Drew is so big, I will be home for two weeks starting next Monday so maybe we can cook out one night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...