Sunday, December 9, 2012

little elves…

last year these two elves wouldn’t come within 10 feet of the jolly ol’ man and the visit the year before was pretty disastrous as well, so we really didn’t know what to expect. they’ve been talking about going to see him for weeks and seemed excited, so we practiced and role played what each would say at least a dozen times. we went first thing this morning to avoid the crowd and when it was almost our turn, they both got that look of terror and i thought we were about to go into full blown double melt down.

but they conquered their fears and without hesitation jumped onto his lap to tell him just how good they have been this year. reese slept through the whole thing, everyone is looking at the camera, and there were no tears, so I’d deem the 2012 visit with Santa Claus an absolute success.

drew_santa_2012_blogdrew_santa_2011_blog drew_santa_2010_blog drew_santa_2009_blog drew_santa_2008_blog

erica_sig_thumb[2]

2 comments:

Katie said...

Great Santa picture! I have to say though...I do love a good crying kid/Santa pic, too!

We took J to the mall here Friday, and it was $15.99?!?! (for ONE 5x7...no personal cameras) Is that the norm? I didn't do it because I'm cheap and thought that sounded absolutely ridiculous!

klp said...

love it! and i love the series of pics over the years. too fun! and to your friend, katie, that is exactly what we paid for our 5x7 (we live in dallas and were at north park). yes, it is a rip off, but we took pictures of that picture and had others made and they look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...