Sunday, April 6, 2008

race into spring...

So the first few weeks of Spring have been so busy I missed the baby report for weeks’ 16, 17 and 18. But we’ve made a LOT of progress in those three weeks. After sipping a ginger ale on a flight back from Arkansas last week, I felt my 1st baby movement. It was just a gentle nudge, but it brought tears and a smile. The baby has been VERY active throughout the day since then, and those nudges are certainly getting stronger. The belly bump is definitely there and I'm officially done with any pre-pregnancy pants, skirts, shorts, etc. Here is the belly comparison this morning before we headed to the NASCAR race...I look like the incredible shrinking woman compared to Josh here!!



















2 comments:

klp said...

congrats, you guys! i am so excited for you both. can't wait to see the crazy fun you have with your new little one...it will be here so soon! woo-hoo!

Anonymous said...

those are the most lovely, tender, heart felt words I have heard from a father. of course, i need a tissue. we can not wait to see you guys, just a few more days! love to each of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...