We are just about two weeks out (hopefully less), so I put together some thoughts and memories to describe this wonderful, emotional and life-changing experience. Can’t wait for you all to meet Baby Ya ya!!
A: Airlines – 26K miles flown in the first half of this year, actually in flight when I felt the first baby kick
B: Brownies and milk almost every night in the last trimester
C: Cereal cravings – Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Smacks and Raisin Bran
D: Drew Hudson is our boy name
E: Events (Sporting) - baby has already been to 5 Stars games, 2 Ranger games and 2 NASCAR events
F: False alarm – contractions and a hospital visit at 33 weeks got us all thinking and preparing for the big day
G: Gender? My guess is boy and Josh’s guess is girl
H: Heat – we’ve had 30+ days with temperatures over 100 degrees this summer
I: I can't even explain how excited, nervous, anxious, overwhelmed and happy I am...
J: Joshie has been such a wonderful, supportive husband and best friend thru our journey, he's going to be such a GREAT dad
K: Kicking all day, every day – the most active baby in history in my opinion ;)
L: Lbs gained thus far = 30
M: Merry Christmas – Josh and I found out I was pregnant the day after Christmas
N: Nursery – we had such fun planning, painting and decorating the polka dot theme
O: Olympics – like the Opening Ceremonies, we were hoping for an 8/8/08 birth day, but that’s come and gone
P: Peanut – first nickname for the baby when he/she was about the size of a peanut, likely won’t ever outgrow that one
Q: Quilts, burp clothes, blankets, bedding and more -- thanks to Molly!
R: Reese Kennedy is our girl name
S: Strawberries – on pancakes, ice cream, angel food cake, french toast and more
T: Tea, oh my McAllister's sweet tea -- how I've missed you!!
U: Up all night! I've never been a good sleeper, so bathroom breaks and overall discomfort certainly hasn't made it any easier.
V: Validation - hearing the heartbeat at that first doc appt was AMAZING
W: Water? Don’t drink it! Charlotte, Ali, Rachel, Leslie and myself all pregnant in 2008
X: X Box – wondering if the X Box or Deacon will feel more neglected once the baby is here
Y: Ya ya – another nickname given to the little one, shortened version of Yarger
Z: Zutano - cute baby clothes with fun patterns, can't wait to buy pink or blue?! -- http://shop.zutano.com/
2 comments:
Too-Too cute! I love ya'll and I am soooooo ready to meet our baby! See you soon -I hope!
very cute idea, i bet we could come up with a few more abc's, honey, you and joshy are almost there..... woo hoo! come on pnut!
Post a Comment