yankees WIN!!
Josh and I have been taking every opportunity to enjoy a night out these days...movies, dinners, shopping, etc. So when my office offered last minute suite tickets to the Yankees vs. Rangers game last night, we couldn't pass it up. Seeing that we'd had a "cold front" come thru which dropped the temperature appx 10 degrees (to a balmy 95), I wasn't too worried about being outside in the heat :) And since the Yanks had lost the first two games in the series, I felt obligated to be there and cheer them to victory. Much to Chris's (Josh's dad) dismay, my strategy worked and the Yanks pulled out the win. It was a late night and a LONG waddle back to the car, but we had a good time!
1 comment:
love the picture! I do believe you have dropped!!!!!Glad you could yell for your yankees!
Post a Comment