Wednesday, August 22, 2012

magical…

we had so much fun that we debated having grammy just ship callie out to california, so we could stay permanently. unfortunately, we are back from that fantasy land but had an absolute blast.

before I can blog and share all of our disney fun, I’ve GOT to get drew’s birthday book done and sent to the printer. can’t believe he’ll be FOUR in less than two weeks.

so I’ve completed about 60 pages of the blurb book to date (about 75%) and my computer froze today. I haven’t been able to recover the book pages since…

pretty bummed.

despite the immense frustration, this picture will forever make me smile.

SONY DSC

113715959311473164_MrNcxqJR_f

soooo many more to come.

erica_sig_thumb[2]

3 comments:

Abby said...

the sweetest...cant wait to see more!

Debbie Yarger said...

This makes me smile...I want a copy of it! So glad you all had a blast building memories for a lifetime!

molly said...

Two of the cutest Mousekeeters around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...