Tuesday, July 31, 2012

freedom…

july

IMG_0147 IMG_0627 IMG_0181

paddle boat action, morning cartoons and a new do for prince charming

IMG_0221 IMG_0228 IMG_0231

cheers to our independence, pre-school animal lesson and lovin’ on blueberries

IMG_0261 IMG_0324 DSC01434[9]_edit

go rangers, family photos and a sweet little TWO

IMG_0384 IMG_0430 IMG_0440

ready for school, looking thru her new photo book and FRO-YO brain freeze

IMG_0452 IMG_0485 IMG_0508

pedi with mom, fireworks and a tired little girl

IMG_0527_edit IMG_0534 IMG_0542

picnic lunch with mimi, candy land and school playground

IMG_0556 IMG_0566 IMG_0584

movie marathon with mommy, chalkboard painting and chuck E cheese

IMG_0631 IMG_0640 IMG_0650

little blues traveler, TA-DAH and straight out of the 80s

IMG_0664 IMG_0673

water colors and racing down the slide

IMG_0686 IMG_0690 IMG_0718

mommy’s new chair, bubble trouble and water guns

photo_rings photo_belly copy

Olympic ring art and the bump

 

this month, we were able to sit back, relax and have some fun for the first time in a LONG while. a whole new reason to celebrate our independence!

erica_sig_thumb[2]

4 comments:

klp said...

great pics!!! looks like a fun and busy summer.

chris said...

thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

love the bump update. mimi/pepa

molly said...

So I think I will put a count down to when Callie comes to Grammys house for 4 whole days!!! I am so excited and am already planning all the things(Princess) we can do - there will be a theme of course!! I can not wait!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...