Monday, October 6, 2008

really easy recipe 102...

chocolate eclair cake is one of our family favorite desserts and another VERY easy recipe to prepare.

2 boxes of instant vanilla pudding
4 cups of milk
1 container of cool whip
1 jar of chocolate frosting
1 box of graham crackers

prepare pudding according to package directions and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes. stir the cool whip into the pudding. line the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan with graham crakers. pour in 1/3 of the pudding mixture and then add another layer of graham crackers. repeat twice. graham crackers should be the top/final layer. microwave the chocolate frosting for 15 seconds (so it's easier to spread) and pour over the graham crackers. refrigerate until ready to serve. this one is actually better the next day...enjoy!!

3 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

The picture on the side!!! AAAHH!!! SO CUTE! Can't wait ot see yall in two days!! Drew is going to love his first trip to Abilene and Perinis!

molly said...

YUM I haven't made that in a while I need to make it again. Pic today is tooooooo cute - I 'm with sarah I can't wait till 2 days and he comes to grandmas for the first time!!! Oh yea ya'll are coming too - I'm excited about that too! HA

Charlotte and Jason said...

I love Eclair cake! It is one of Mark's favorites too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...