Wednesday, October 29, 2008

really easy recipe 104...

This is an easier version of a Rachel Ray recipe...I made it last week and it was DELICIOUS!!

Chicken Salsa Verde Bake
1 rotisserie chicken (pre-cooked from the grocery)
1 16 oz jar salsa verde
1 15 oz can kidney beans
1 cup sour cream
3 cups crushed tortilla chips
1 bag mexican style shredded cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Pull and shred all the meat off the chicken, put into large mixing bowl. Stir in the salsa, beans and sour cream. Grease a baking dish (I used a 2.5 qt bowl, but a 9x9 pan would prob work), scatter 1 cup tortilla chips on the bottom and top with half of the chicken mix and half of the cheese. Repeat layers and cover with the remaining 1 cup of tortilla chips. Bake until the cheese is bubbly, about 30 minutes.

2 comments:

klp said...

that sounds fantastic-al!! i'll definitely have to try it. also: i love the "pic of the day" - makes me smile to see his little face!

Anonymous said...

I made this tonight and it was a huge hit....thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...