Wednesday, June 10, 2009

comfortably mute…

hello.

is there anybody in there?

just nod if you can hear me.

is there anybody home?

I truly enjoy blogging about our family and random goings-on, and certainly can’t post enough pictures of baby Drew…is it that obvious? BUT, we’d also love to hear from you. Please let us know you read and enjoy the stories, and I’ll keep ‘em coming.

Our family reunion/Destin beach trip is just 10 days away. I’m sure it will provide TONS of blogging material.

happy hump day!

6 comments:

molly said...

YES I read it daily about 4 times just to look in on Drew and Crew!!! I love all the pics you have been putting on it and the videos. It is Abilenes way of seeing him grow. We all look at it - but they are not commenters - they don't know how???Silly people!KEEP it up it is a great way of scrapbooking whats going on with Drew as he grows.
I can't wait till next week - a whole week with you 3 is going to be such fun!!! And watching Drew will be a blast! Love ya'll

allison said...

logan and i read it too. he likes to see all the pictures. he always tells me how cute drew is. keep it up, it is a great way to stay in touch and know what is going on with ya'll. i wish i had time to do the same but i don't think anyone would read it.

Sarah Beth said...

ME ME!!! I DO I DO!!!!

Anonymous said...

absolutely, not allowing us to have our daily fix of fun and fam - is not an option. Love you guys, see you all in just a few more days. Mimi and Peapaw

Leslie said...

I read it...it's great! I am trying to get the motivation to start my own for the boys, but am having a hard time. I am just living vicariously through yours! :)

Days with D said...

YES!! Of Course!! You are going to be so happy you have done this. Even though I kept a journal (sort of) I still have forgotten some of the adorable things the kids did. You are one talented "multi-tasking" Mommie
Love you,
Aunt D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...