Saturday, February 6, 2010

chalk it up…

day care called again this past friday...is it me, or is he starting to make a habit of this? Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?

but anyway, it was 10am…drew hadn’t eaten breakfast, had a low grade fever and had thrown up a few times. UH OH!

honestly, i’ve been dreading this day for a year and half. he’s been sick with fever, flu, snotty and congested, ear infections, sinus infections, etc. but up until now, has (thankfully) never had a stomach bug. i think i can handle most things, but vomit is NOT one of them. lucky for me, he took a four hour nap that afternoon and woke up feeling much better…with an appetite which is always a good sign.

1 comment:

molly said...

I think he just prefers a 4 day work week - I am with you Drew bear!!! I am glad he is better..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...