Monday, January 31, 2011

a pity party…

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

sniffling. sneezing. coughing. aching. stuffy head. and now it’s coming out her eyes!

the little miss was showing signs of sick over the weekend and woke up down right pitiful this morning. of course being monday and flu season, the pediatrician was booked solid. so we found ourselves waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting to see a doctor at the o’ so lovely walk-in clinic.

ugh, I hate those places. I mean, I’m certainly glad they exist for non-emergency situations when you can’t get into your regular doctor. but they are not a place you want to hang out, especially with an infant. hacking over here, puke bucket over there…get me outta here.

luckily it was pretty nice outside and I had the stroller, so we walked around, she took a nap, then we watched some baby einstein clips on youtube and walked around some more. THREE hours later, doc declared she has a sinus infection, but her lungs sounded all clear, so we were outta there.

poor little pun’kin. she has three prescriptions that hopefully will start working their magic immediately, so she will actually be able to open her eyes in the morning!

erica_sig_thumb[2]

4 comments:

Days with D said...

My poor little punkin. Hopefully she will be feeling better tomorrow. xoxox D

molly said...

at least she had all her friends around her. Her eyes don't have the sparkle she normally has! I hope she is feeling better soon!

Sarah Beth said...

But she still looks sooo cute!

Erin said...

That is such a sad picture, poor thing! LOVE that vest though ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...