Tuesday, February 1, 2011

happy, happy, joy, joy…

joy-of-love-logo-500-px

it’s no secret that I love to take photos. and while the majority of my blog post photos are of my little lovelies [feel free to insert gag sound effect here], I also enjoy shooting architecture, airplanes, gardens and more.

my interest was increased 10 fold when I got my DSLR (gratis!) several years ago at our business convention. last year I even invested in a few lens and a flash, but sadly, am still not confident out of auto mode. I’d been looking for a weekend workshop or online course when I came across a FREE online workshop hosted by willette designs – posted on the poe fam blog.

you can’t even imagine how quickly I signed up for this joy of love adventure!

the host emails a theme lesson/instructional every day in february and participants posts their completed assignment on a blog, flickr or facebook. it’s that easy!

i had so much fun with the be of good cheer advent calendar and am excited to have new inspiration and encouragement for february (and an excuse to use my new photoshop actions), in addition to the regularly scheduled programming.

erica_sig_thumb[2]

1 comment:

Ms. Evans said...

I appreciate the time you spend blogging...you do a fabulous job! It helps us keep in touch with what is going on in your lives. Miss you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...