WOW love all thats on the blog this morning and on the weekend too! HEHE Makes my heart happy to see drew sleeping on the quilt I made him - just as I dreamed he would some day. I miss you guys - wish I could drop by for a snug with the drew bear!
Congrats! on the new home away from home, we love it....it is closer to us!
congrats! i am excited about this new venture for you all! and what a fun city to have as home-away-from-home. love that area...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WOW love all thats on the blog this morning and on the weekend too! HEHE Makes my heart happy to see drew sleeping on the quilt I made him - just as I dreamed he would some day. I miss you guys - wish I could drop by for a snug with the drew bear!
Congrats! on the new home away from home, we love it....it is closer to us!
congrats! i am excited about this new venture for you all! and what a fun city to have as home-away-from-home. love that area...
Post a Comment