Friday, July 1, 2011

i love a list…

And in the absence of a list, I literally and figuratively wander around aimlessly trying to accomplish something…anything. Which is precisely what I’ve been doing for the last several months.

So I’m going back to my roots (mom!). I’ve stocked up on notes, pads, pens and too many electronic gadgets, all ready at a moment’s notice to jot down my to dos, grocery needs, blog ideas, craft projects and whatever else crosses my mind.

And just to keep me on task, I’m publishing a few of our to dos for the month of July.

  1. Celebrate my little lady bug’s 1st birthday
  2. Dine at The Middle East Restaurant
  3. Drew 1st Movie Theater experience…Cars 2, of course.
  4. Bar Method workout DVD
  5. Plan a Bachelorette Party
  6. Mom’s Ambassador event for 7th Generation and Stonyfield products
  7. Weekend getaway in Wimberley
  8. Read Emotional Life of the Toddler, Alicia F. Lieberman

Have you seen the Erin Condren Life Planners? There are several adorable designs which can be personalized with a favorite photo. The 2011-2012 edition should be available in late July and I’m seriously considering.

Now if I just had a list to tell me what I should be doing TODAY!!

7647331_AIe9OCe5_c

Source: Jodi via Pinterest

More fun lists from Reader’s Digest.

erica_sig_thumb[2]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! we can not possbily arrive in abilene soon enough! OK, wait - did I really just say that???? Honey, it is all about you, josh and those beautiful babies! can't wait to see you on wednesday, celebrate someone very special on Saturday and see everyone whenever they arrive. Your sd and mom can't wait! see you in just a few days, well mav is joining us, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...