Sunday, October 9, 2011

now and then…

DSC03080

“the more things change, the more they stay the same”

DSC03770

these two have grown and changed in soooooooooo many ways, yet we are still cheering our texas rangers to v-i-c-t-o-r-y and I’m still crazy and crazy in love with these two precious and cheeky faces.

erica_sig_thumb[2]

5 comments:

chris said...

go rangers! go drew and callie! go you and josh!

Katie said...

what adorable little ranger fans!!

Erin said...

Beyond adorable -- yay rangers!!

molly said...

THat just makes me sad to see how much they have grown this year!! But oh how fun this year has been. I was just thinking last night that Callie girl must be the Rangers lucky charm - they have gone to the playoffs her WHOLE life - just saying.Yay Rangers!!!

Debbie Yarger said...

As am I! Go Rangers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...