vacation day four. a sunrise thunderstorm. an aquarium and rainforest. a sunset thunderstorm.
great photos! i am glad you are having fun.
I do believe I have the cutest Grandchildren!!! Josh you and ERica are cute too! HEHE Love all the pictures this week - thanks for sharing with me!
So glad to see all the smiles...can almost hear Callie giggling!Thanks for sharing the photos.P.S. Chris wants you to keep up this pace of blogging when you return from vacation ;) just kidding!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
great photos! i am glad you are having fun.
I do believe I have the cutest Grandchildren!!! Josh you and ERica are cute too! HEHE Love all the pictures this week - thanks for sharing with me!
So glad to see all the smiles...can almost hear Callie giggling!Thanks for sharing the photos.
P.S. Chris wants you to keep up this pace of blogging when you return from vacation ;) just kidding!
Post a Comment