Friday, April 20, 2012

happy campers…

image

Sunday is Earth Day, so we are going to be one with nature and do a little camping of sorts this weekend at The Cliffs Resort at Possum Kingdom Lake. Josh has been talking about this place for YEARS and it’s only two hours away, so I booked an overnight for him/us as a belated birthday present. And I hear the weather is going to be gorgeous for our relaxation-filled weekend which will include a spa visit (courtesy of Mom and Bret!!), pool lounging, fine dining, uninterrupted sleep and exploring the beautiful scenery.

Time away is always bitter sweet. While I’ve been away for work trips countless times, this might be the first time Josh and I will be going away together since Jackson Hole in February 2009. Though it’s hard to give up our treasured weekends with the munchkins, overdue is an understatement. But Grammy has Drew and Callie and Aunt B has Jet for what is sure to be a fun-filled “Cousins Camp” weekend.

Hope yours is filled with sunshine.

erica_sig_thumb[2]

2 comments:

Debbie Yarger said...

Have a great time of relaxation. You certainly both deserve it! Happy (belated) birthday to Josh AND happy (almost) birthday to you! See you next weekend!
XO,
Debbie

chris said...

have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...