I think you need to keep the video on him all the time - so we will always remember how very precious he was at 3! No one on earth I would rather talk to than Drew - he makes my heart melt with every funny word he says. Thank you for all you do to record his little life for us all- from books to videos I cherish them all.You are one Great MOM!!!!
2 comments:
What a treasure! Thanks for sharing.
I think you need to keep the video on him all the time - so we will always remember how very precious he was at 3! No one on earth I would rather talk to than Drew - he makes my heart melt with every funny word he says. Thank you for all you do to record his little life for us all- from books to videos I cherish them all.You are one Great MOM!!!!
Post a Comment