since july (CJ’s birthday), all he’s talked about was HIS birthday party, how HIS birthday was next and he wanted it to be a Cars party.
alas, september is here and his THIRD birthday party was everything he could have dreamed and then some…
we’d seen a dora episode a few weeks ago with a “pen-yah-tah” and I tried to tell him, we’d have a piñata at his party. he just kept saying, “no mommy, I want a Cars party”. this was no lame-o piñata either. we had to call in the big guns to loosen things up.
the big boy was surrounded with love, family and LOTS of new toys. he got Cars tracks, Cars legos, disney books, hot wheels tracks, puzzles, a tool kit and so much more.
and finally, what he’d been waiting for all week…movie time!! we setup the Yarger Drive-In Theater in our backyard, raided the candy aisle at the dollar store for a festive concession stand and couldn’t have asked for more perfect weather.
KA-CHOW!!
2 comments:
It was the very best 3-year-old birthday party I have ever been to! Thanks for including us in on Drew's celebration. :)Debbie
ka-chow!
Post a Comment