Thursday, January 31, 2013

these are the days…

JANUARY copyIMG_3112_A IMG_3121_A IMG_3144IMG_3157 IMG_3161 IMG_3186IMG_3194 IMG_3215 IMG_3235IMG_3249 IMG_3281 IMG_3285IMG_3312 IMG_3338 IMG_3394IMG_3436 IMG_3448 IMG_3461photo IMG_3490 IMG_3495IMG_3527 IMG_3540 IMG_3550IMG_3590_A IMG_3601 IMG_3606IMG_3611 IMG_3629 IMG_3633IMG_3667

 

these are days I’ll remember…

because our photo-a-day challenge continues for 2013!

this month has been particularly unique because I got to spend almost every waking moment with three little monkeys. they are growing and changing almost daily it seems. and looking back on all 366 photos from last year is like having a diary. and I love it. especially since I don’t have as much time to blog these days. 

my only hope or challenge for 2013, is to be less dependent on my iPhone camera (it’s just so dang convenient) and spend more time with my SLR…there just isn’t much room in a diaper bag once it’s packed for three.

:)

blessed and lucky.

with a generous helping of chaos.

erica_sig_thumb[2]

2 comments:

chris said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

such wonderful and one of a kind memories. Bring out the big camera Mommie. mimi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...