Monday, February 14, 2011

because of you…

becauseofyou

i found these adorable magnets at bucketheads and put together my own little sign, which lent itself to the perfect message for my sweet valentines.

SONY DSC

xoxo

erica_sig_thumb[2]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Heart Day Sweetheart! We hope you are yours have a wonderful, blissful, happy day together. Much love always, sending you hugs, too.!

molly said...

I love this!My world was definitly reinvented the day you walked into Joshs life! I finally got the daughter I always wanted and you bring such happiness to my sons life! Then on top of everything you gave me the 2 most precious grandchildren and again reinvented my life! I cherish you 4 beyond words - you bring such happiness to my life - Have the BEST Heart day ever!

Ms. Evans said...

Happy Valentine's Day to four of our very favorite people in the world!! We loved the precious Valentines Drew and Callie sent us...we'll treasure them always.

Em said...

Great idea, works very well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...