theme { gift from the heart }
a hug from my mom. whether celebratory (pic from erin and matt’s NYE engagement party) or comforting, her hugs are the most heartfelt and healing.
cool. is that mushy enough? chris
i can FEEL that hug, because my mama gives them the same way! and it makes me all mushy inside thinking about it. i just got one from her a few hours ago that was REALLY needed, so this really hit home for me today. thanks for sharing.
Hugs from Mom are the best. Being military, my husband and I don't get to see our parents enough. To have a hug would be wonderful right now.Thanks for sharing your hugs!
hugs can be a very important piece of any relationship - they can say SO much. I love heartfelt meaningful embraces with my family.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
cool. is that mushy enough?
chris
i can FEEL that hug, because my mama gives them the same way! and it makes me all mushy inside thinking about it. i just got one from her a few hours ago that was REALLY needed, so this really hit home for me today. thanks for sharing.
Hugs from Mom are the best. Being military, my husband and I don't get to see our parents enough. To have a hug would be wonderful right now.
Thanks for sharing your hugs!
hugs can be a very important piece of any relationship - they can say SO much. I love heartfelt meaningful embraces with my family.
Post a Comment