Sunday, February 6, 2011

gotta have it…

SONY DSC

on the bucket list of things I’d love to do tomorrow, next week or in my lifetime, being completely iced in our home for the better part of a week with a sick infant and a toddler who doubles as the energizer bunny is not one of them. and to top it all off, MY randy rogers concert on thursday night was rescheduled to april and I ended the week in a chair at the oral surgeon’s office having my wisdom teeth [finally] pulled.

i’d like to say it was the worst week ever, but all things considered that sounds pretty selfish. so going forward, I’ll just refer to it as the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week. but since I’m usually a glass half full gal, I had recap a few of the wonderful moments sprinkled in our bitterly cold chaos.

  • sticky fun art project with drew to make homemade valentine cards for the grand parents.
  • eternally grateful to my mommy and mema when I discovered they’d left gulf shrimp and homemade tamales in my freezer.
  • saved buckets of cash with no trips to target, walmart, chick-fil-a or starbucks.
  • lots and lots of sad, but sweet snuggle time with my little miss.
  • whatshisname groundhog didn’t see his shadow, so spring will be here sooner rather than later.
  • josh found an abundance of fresh snow to make perfect ice packs for my swollen cheeks.
  • first time to outsource my blog design, courtesy of blessedlittlenest.com, and I’m very happy with the results. thanks so much heather.
  • and finally a completely guilt free pint of cold stone creamery’s birthday cake remix [minus the brownies, since I still can’t chew].

cheers to a better next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better, sounds like your overwhelming week is almost over. Here is to you and daddy josh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...